Re: Simplified AC macro writing

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: Simplified AC macro writing
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 05:44:28 -0800

Bruce Korb wrote:

> Of course, that is what I am attempting to do with my
>
>   http://autogen.sourceforge.net/conftest.html

OK.  I think it is functional now.  If people would please
be kind enough to fill in a few fields and check the
output, I would be appreciative.  If you are kind enough
to do it, please try to look on it from the perspective
of someone who doesn't know the internals, doesn't want
to learn autoconf internals, but needs to add a feature
test.  I'm sure that lots more polishing is needed, but
I do believe this should make life easier neophyte autoconf
user.  Cheers - Bruce