crossmingw32

From: Rodrigo Augusto Barbato Ferreira
Subject: crossmingw32
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:58:36 -0200

Hi,

I am not succeding in generating .dll libraries using
autoconf-2.13/automake-1.4/libtool-1.3.5 in a crossmingw32
environment over my gnu/linux box.

I believe it is a bit diferent than building in a
mingw32 or cygwin environment over a windows box
([un]fortunately I do not own windows to do that).

I hope someone here could point me some simple directions
in how to do that, so that I can see what I am missing.

TIA.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
Rodrigo Augusto Barbato Ferreira
{M|B}.S. Computer Science, U{NICAMP|FMG}/BRAZIL