2.52g: config.log and --with args

From: Jeff Squyres
Subject: 2.52g: config.log and --with args
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:30:21 -0700 (MST)

Greetings.

I sent a message to this list about a month ago about what appears to be a
bug in autoconf 2.52g and got no responses.  Can someone look this over
and make any suggestions?

Many thanks.

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} address@hidden
{+} Perpetual Obsessive Notre Dame Student Craving Utter Madness
{+} "I came to ND for 4 years and ended up staying for a decade"