Make $231 for Reading 20 emails!

From: Opt-in list
Subject: Make $231 for Reading 20 emails!
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:48:19 +0200

Hello,

THIS IS NOT SPAM ! This is an one-time email sent to you by an auto-submitter,
because you opted-in on one of our partner-sites to receive information about
this business-opportunity.

Haven't you dreamed of that one internet business, the work at home, home based
internet business which in a matter of months becomes a global business?
Haven't you seen hundreds of those make money opportunity ads that talk about
starting online business ventures with no money down! Haven't you seen enough
of those affiliate programs which offer you a home internet business with free
information on how to start an online business and then charge you $1,000 for
starting internet business costs?

More info at http://m2marketing.net/?52428

Well look no further. mMoolaMail.com is your dream come true....a company that
makes you money for reading the GREATEST EMAILS ON EARTH. mMoolamail emails
will not only pay you to read their emails, but will offer you some of the most
fascinating read, some of the most exciting read, some of the most informative
read that you have ever had the opportunity to experience. We guarantee your
satisfaction and know that you will be happy to receive a mMoolaMail in your
email inbox.

Go to http://m2marketing.net/?52428