AC_LIBTOOL_CXX

From: Stephen Torri
Subject: AC_LIBTOOL_CXX
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

I am working on the configure.in file for the ACE+TAO library which is
written in C++. Since its a C++ library the developers are using libtool.
As part of the configure file is the following used to make libtool work
with g++:

CC="$CXX"
AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
AC_LIBTOOL_CXX
LIBTOOL="$LIBTOOL --tag=CXX"

Are these calls still necessary to make libtool work with g++? I'm using
autoconf (v 2.52), automake (v 1.4) and libtool (1.3.5).

Also I am receiving the following error:

configure.in:385: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_CXX

I could not find this in the info for autoconf or libtool.

Stephen