Autoconf 1.4

From: Clarke, Trevor (CA - Toronto)
Subject: Autoconf 1.4
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:58:37 -0400

Ben/Others:

I'm trying to install autoconf 1.4 as it is needed by a system we are working with.  When installing, the "configure" seems to work fine.  When we try the "make" we get the following error:  "make: Fatal error: Command failed for target 'autoconf.m4f'".  I've attached outputs for both the configure and make commands.  Note that the actual error is not output to make.out but rather was sent to screen.

Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Trevor Clarke

Deloitte Consulting
Phone:  +1 (416) 601-6728
Fax:    +1 (240) 266-0072
Mobile: +1 (416) 436-8940
Email:  address@hidden

<<configure.out.txt>> <<make.out.txt>>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.