TODO

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: TODO
Date: 02 Jun 2001 18:08:12 +0200

If some people with write access have some spare time :)

- Integrating the Fetish GNUMakefile/Makefile.maint machinery

- Installing the documentation from Paul, plus the explanation given
  by Alexandre

- Document m4_pattern_*.  I don't know where is the proper place.

- Complete the menus (in particular those of the first chapter).

- Update the GNU pages.

- Have the sourceware pages point to gnu.org, and *period*, no other
  content.  In fact, I believe Autoconf should disappear from there,
  especially the CVS interface.