autoconf 2.50 tests and cache

From: mike burrell
Subject: autoconf 2.50 tests and cache
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:57:24 -0600

In addition to the problem outlined in the message below, it seems the
address address@hidden listed in the README is erroneous :)

Cheers

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <address@hidden> -----

From: Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:54:44 -0600

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  address@hidden:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
    <address@hidden>:
    host fencepost.gnu.org [199.232.76.164]:
    550 Unknown local part autoconf-bugs in <address@hidden>