changes to get package to work with autoconf 2.49cvs

From: Neulinger, Nathan
Subject: changes to get package to work with autoconf 2.49cvs
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:41:40 -0500

I'm trying to test ethereal with the new autoconf and automake and running
into some snags.

In particular, with autoconf I keep getting the error saying:

configure.in:2: error: undefined macro: dnl

Looks like ^dnl is in /tmp/ac*/forbidden.rx, but I don't know much about ac
internals, so I'm not sure if that is a problem.

I don't get this on other projects I've checked with ac249, so something is
goofy.

Any ideas?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  address@hidden