Re: Spam, Bacon, Eggs & Spam (was: Re: yada $1.4M yada)

From: Jürgen A. Erhard
Subject: Re: Spam, Bacon, Eggs & Spam (was: Re: yada $1.4M yada)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:41:20 +0200

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg A Woods <address@hidden> writes:

[Sorry for `spamming' the whole list, but I really want this to be on
the public record:]

    Greg> Meanwhile if someone tries to post a legitimate message from
    Greg> a blocked site (eg. an open relay) then in reality none of
    Greg> us want to see their message no matter how relevant it might
    Greg> be.

"none of us"?  Speak for yourself, Greg, and *only* for yourself,
please... because you certainly don't speak for *me* here.

As to the rest of your diatribe... no, I won't comment on that, no
flaming beyond this point.

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    address@hidden   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326