URGENT INVESTMENT PURPOSE

From: sato nasir
Subject: URGENT INVESTMENT PURPOSE
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:37:08 -0800 (PST)

I got your contact through one of my late uncles old
diaries who worked in several foreign mission as a
diplomat for Nigeria,and I am deemed to believe that
you are a trustworthy and nice person to do business
with.
I am DR.SATO NASIR,and I am the personal assistant
to Mr Mohammed Abacha,the first son of the former
military head of state of Nigeria Gen sanni
Abacha.Currently my boss Mohammed Abacha is in
detention due to the large sum of money siphoned by
his family,it is known that about 4 billion United
states dollars has been amassed by the Abacha family.
Before my boss Mohammed Abacha was detained,he kept in
my possesion a box which contained the sum of
35 million United states dollars(35,000,000USD)and he
instructed me to deposit it in a security company in
after which I should look for a reliable
foreign partner who would help me transfer the money
abroad.This is why I am seeking and contacting you,if
you succeed in helping me transfer this money out,30%
of the money would be given to you,10% would be used
for unforseen expenses,while the remaining 60% would
be for the family and the money would be invested in
any good business in your country.
I want to assure you that there is no risk involved in
this business as all necessary arrangement has been
made for a hitch free transfer.Please try and get back
to me as soon as you receive my mail

Kindest regards,

Dr.Sato Nasir.