Re: Announcing Autoconf 2.49d

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Announcing Autoconf 2.49d
Date: 20 Mar 2001 10:22:35 +0100

>>>>> "John" == John Poltorak <address@hidden> writes:

John> This sounds more promising than the last time I tried...  But I
John> noticed it didn't find INSTALL, PERL or much else on the path.

John> I am using OS/2 which uses DOS paths and seperators, and drive
John> letters.  Should I expect the path to be searched for sundry
John> support files?

Support for DOS and OS/2 is not yet complete.  You'll have to help it.
For a start, can you provide us with Autoconf's config.log.