Re: HOWTO get content of config.h into a userdefined header (for distrib

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: HOWTO get content of config.h into a userdefined header (for distribution)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:31:09 +0100

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 04:24:54PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: Lars> Isn't that only the case for "boolean" defines (either 0 or 1,
: Lars> not defined or not defined)?  I think the Borland compiler has
: Lars> problems with "#if <DEFINE>" if <DEFINE> isn't defined to
: Lars> something...  I'll have to check again to be sure, though...
:
: Many GNU packages use this and no problem has ever been reported.

Of course.  No Autoconf/Automake-based package support building with
the Borland C++ compiler yet AFAIK.

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'