Re: AC_MKDIR/cross-cc/number-of-args??

From: Mo DeJong
Subject: Re: AC_MKDIR/cross-cc/number-of-args??
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:57:13 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Guido Draheim wrote:

> autoconf-archive too. Mo, you have the most platform
> experience - wherever mkdir is (posix'ish) with two
> args, it is okay to feed existing S_-defines, right?
> And to define non-exisiting to null will be okay if
> done locally, right? (I did never hear of a system
> that would be offended by S_-bits it declares for
> other places, but I'd not be amazed either).

Sorry, I forgot to include the C code that uses the
defines from the autoconf code I posted. I have
no idea what would happend if you redefined some
of the S_... defines.

int SystemMkdir(char *dirname) {

return

#ifdef HAVE_GLIBC_MKDIR
 mkdir(dirname, S_IRWXU | S_IRWXG | S_IRWXO);
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_LIBC5_MKDIR
 mkdir(dirname, S_IRWXU);
#endif