Re: Config error for Darwin (Mac OS/X)

From: Tim Power
Subject: Re: Config error for Darwin (Mac OS/X)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:57:22 +0000

I don't really follow... when I type 'env' I have no environment variable
CDPATH, I do as u suggest but I don't have bash, so I try it with bourne, but
there is to my mind no var to clear....

What do you see there that I don't?

I get the same error...

Tim
|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Akim Demaille|
|        |          <address@hidden|
|        |          r>           |
|        |                       |
|        |          13/12/2000   |
|        |          16:34        |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     Tim Power/LON/GB/address@hidden                             |
  |       cc:     address@hidden                                             |
  |       Subject:     Re: Config error for Darwin (Mac OS/X)                  |
  |       Header:      Internal Use Only                                       |

| # Protect against being on the right side of a sed subst in config.status.
| sed 's/%@/@@/; s/@%/@@/; s/%g$/@g/; /@g$/s/[\\&%]/\\&/g;
|  s/@@/%@/; s/@@/@%/; s/@g$/%g/' > conftest.subs <<\CEOF
| /^[        ]*VPATH[            ]*=[^:]*$/d
|
| address@hidden@%/bin/sh%g
[...]
| address@hidden@%/opt/ldap/build
| /opt/ldap/build/missing automake%g

OK, here is your problem: you have the f*king CDPATH set.  Unset it,
and retry.

$ bash
$ unset CDPATH
$ ./configure