Re: autoconf/161

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: autoconf/161
Date: 13 Dec 2000 13:46:35 +0100

>>>>> "Pavel" == Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

Pavel> What is really scary is that the testsuite doesn't test C++ at
Pavel> all (but it has few tests for Fortran 77).

Pavel> Is it intentional or should it be fixed?

Should be fixed.  I'd suggest a huge configure.in which contains all
the macros of syntax.at.  Experience might later tell us this is
unrealistic, but let's try that first.

Pavel> I guess few simple C++ tests wouldn't hurt, as well as a test
Pavel> for language selection with AC_LANG.

This would be good too.