Snapshot

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Snapshot
Date: 06 Dec 2000 16:33:55 +0100

I intend to make the 2.49b snapshot this (French) afternoon.  I still
have to apply a couple of patches, one for config.*, and another for
AT_CHECK (the one which is waiting to be debated.  I'm applying it
anyway because it makes the test suite more robust.  If someone
doesn't agree with this patch, we have the space between 2.49b and
2.50 to adjust AT_CHECK).

This basically means that if there is a known problem which you _want_
(not would like) to see fixed _now_, please answer in this thread.

There are pending issues which will be fixed between 2.49b and 2.50,
such as the )*(&msdosĀ£*%&^*aix^*$sunosĀ£%^ EXEEXT and OBJEXT issues,
but I won't address them in 2.49b.

        Akim