CONFIG_FILES testing on QNX 4.2.5

From: David Morgan
Subject: CONFIG_FILES testing on QNX 4.2.5
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:00:31 -0800

Hi guys,

Well we are getting to a different place than what we were before.

I seems the sed/expr problems are better.

The config_files problem is not:

In config.status we have the lines generated (166-168):

if $ac_need_defaults; then
  : ${CONFIG_FILES=$config_files}
fi

This is not portable to QNX 4.2.5 - looking back over the confusing threads I
think Alexandre figured a solution and then we had a typo somewhere.

Regardless the current version is not working (I checked out this morning).

I'll start another thread for the next problems I am having with the build
once I figure out what they are.

Regards
 David