Re: [Fwd: More APR fun (was Re: undefined reference to `pthread_mutexat

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Fwd: More APR fun (was Re: undefined reference to `pthread_mutexattr_init' in apr?)]
Date: 30 Oct 2000 20:23:26 +0100

>>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce Korb <address@hidden> writes:

Bruce> Hi Alexandre (or someone on autoconf),

Bruce> Just wondering if this might ring any bells for anyone.  If
Bruce> someone already knows of the causes and workarounds, advice is
Bruce> easier than trial-and-error research....

I'm not sure I really understand the question here.  The first run
creates the cache which accumulates information during the run of the
full configure (in particular quite lately configure discovered it
wanted something like -pthread in CFLAGS).

Then the second run already knows this stuff, so indeed the second run
is different: it has the knowledge of the first run.

Finally, the ugly message about pthread is the typical example of
nested AC_CACHE_CHECK.  Just don't :)

Or did I miss the question?