Yet Another Failed Check

From: Daniele Arena
Subject: Yet Another Failed Check
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:13:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Autoconfers,

I'm slowly but steadily proceeding in makechecking autoconf on whatever
machine I can get hold of, during my spare minutes...:)

You told me to report any failed checks, so here are a couple of them on a
RISC running AIX 4.3.3 , with the CVS version checked out this afternoon.
The file contains the significant snippet of the global error file.

The good news is that all went well on an Alpha running Digital Unix 4.0f.

Have fun.

Cheers,

Daniele.