Re: Success (mostly) with the testsuite

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Success (mostly) with the testsuite
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:44:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, David!

> Neutrino is very different from QNX 4 - it is more Unix compliant - I think :)

I see.

> > You can also mail me /bin/sh. I hope we'll not be prosecuted for that :-)
>
> But as you don't have the same OS do you still want it?

At least I could try to reproduce some of the problems.

> > What makefile problems?
>
> The most basic one is that my srcdir is:
>
> srcdir = //1/tmp/autoconf/. . .

It's an Autoconf problem. srcdir shouldn't be set to this value.

> With the three . on the end - I'm pretty sure this is a problem.

Of course it is.

> GNU make is shipped with QNX it is 3.74 and from memory 3.76 does not
> configure correctly - surprise :)

Let's restrict ourself to the version they are shipping. I guess they must
have patched GNU make to support a "less UNIX compliant" OS.

Regards,
Pavel Roskin