[Autoconf] Re: [autoconf-patches] _AC_OUTPUT_SUBDIRS: check for configur

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: [Autoconf] Re: [autoconf-patches] _AC_OUTPUT_SUBDIRS: check for configure.gnu as well
Date: 15 Sep 2000 17:14:36 -0300

On Sep 14, 2000, RĂ¼diger Kuhlmann <address@hidden> wrote:

>       * acgeneral.m4(_AC_OUTPUT_SUBDIRS): check for configure.gnu as well.
>       * (_AC_INIT_HELP): check for configure.gnu as well.
>       * (NEWS): Note checking for configure.gnu.
>       * (doc/autoconf.texi): Document checking for configure.gnu when
>         recursing subdirectories.

Ok.  Some formatting nits.  There should be a space between the
filename and the macro name.  Sentences should start with capitals.
`*' should only appear before filenames.  Use `Likewise' or `Ditto'
instead of repeating the previous entry.  Dont' use parentheses around
filenames.  Align subsequent lines with the `*'.  So you get:

        * acgeneral.m4 (_AC_OUTPUT_SUBDIRS): Check for configure.gnu
        as well.
        (_AC_INIT_HELP): Likewise.

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}