[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 1/4] DJGPP fix: Do not redirect standard input in configure s
Re: [PATCH 1/4] DJGPP fix: Do not redirect standard input in configure scripts.
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:35:49 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20090814 Fedora/3.0-2.6.b3.fc11 Lightning/1.0pre Thunderbird/3.0b3
AFAIU, this redirection is for the rare situation that the script
somehow invokes interactive commands, which will then wait for an
EOF. So I think replacing it with just
is good enough (I did that in gdb/config/djgpp/config.sed for GDB),
and I believe the proposed patch does just that.
(If I'm barking up the wrong tree, please tell what does this code
generate in the configure script, and I will look again.)
No, that's correct.
- DJGPP support in Autoconf, Ralf Wildenhues, 2009/09/13
- [PATCH 2/4] DJGPP fix: do not try to source /dev/null as cache or site file., Ralf Wildenhues, 2009/09/13
- [PATCH 3/4] DJGPP fix: remove both conftest and conftest.exe., Ralf Wildenhues, 2009/09/13
- [PATCH 4/4] Work around DJGPP shell function return bug with command substitutions., Ralf Wildenhues, 2009/09/13
- Re: DJGPP support in Autoconf, Eli Zaretskii, 2009/09/13