autoconf-maintainers

Please update us about your GNU project

From: maintainers
Subject: Please update us about your GNU project
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 12:40:00 -0500

Dear autoconf maintainers,

We are writing to you from GNU.

According to our records you are the (co)maintainer of autoconf but
we have not heard from you for some time.

It would be great if you could send us a very brief update about the status
of the program.   We need only a few sentences including information such as:

* when did you make your last release?
* your plans for the next release?
* any difficulties you are having and if you need help.

Also, if you could please confirm that your contact details are up to date.
Currently, the details we have on file for you are:

Name: autoconf maintainers
Email: autoconf-maintainers@gnu.org
Alternate Email:
Phone:
Address:

We keep this information confidential and do not share it.

We'd like to thank you for your support and wish you the best
for 2021.

sincerely:

 The GNU team.