autoconf-maintainers

[gnu.org #833559] Zachary Weinberg AUTOCONF Assignment

From: Donald R Robertson III via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #833559] Zachary Weinberg AUTOCONF Assignment
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:30:54 -0400

Hello,

Thank you so much for contributing. Please find the attached PDF of your
assignment(s). Please print out the form, sign it, and then email a
scanned copy to <address@hidden> or fax it to us at +1-617-542-2652. You
can also send it to us via the postal mail if you prefer:

Assignment Administrator
Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110

Once the FSF has signed it, we will send you a digital copy in pdf
format for your records.

Remember, we can protect your work as long as we hold copyright on it.
Do keep us informed as you change employers, or as your disclaimers run
their course.

Thank you for your contribution!

All the best,

Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.