autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: autoconf-archive still maintained?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: autoconf-archive still maintained?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:02:26 +0100 (CET)

>> what's the current status of the 'autoconf-archive' repository?
>> There seems to be no activity since a year...
>
> Cannot confirm.

This would be excellent.  However, the last commit in

  https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/autoconf-archive.git

is from 2020-03-13.

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?10024

> Immediately

Thanks.  However, I see a bunch of other patches at

  https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=autoconf-archive

that are not taken care of, and which should probably be handled first
– and indeed, I now see that there is exactly the same report (with a
much better commit message) w.r.t. `ax_pthread.m4` from March 2020:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9906

I wonder whether the discussion for those patches is elsewhere...

    Werner