australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] What can software developers do about this?

From: Jacob Stanley
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] What can software developers do about this?
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:05:24 +0800

Hi All

I'm a software developer from Perth that is against patents on software. I have only just found out about the Review of Patentable Subject Matter and I would like to help ensure that it comes to the correct conclusions about patents on software.

Should I write a response to the options paper as Dr Anthony Berglas has done? Are there any other  ways to get involved?

Best Regards,

Jacob Stanley
Senior Software Engineer
Fugro Survey Pty Ltd