audiodo-develop

[Audiodo-develop] spy

From: Isaiah Kent
Subject: [Audiodo-develop] spy
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:39:57 +0530

Every day I drank four litres of milk, besides half a litre of cream. Only Boris now believed that the restaurant would open.
He is the slave of ahotel or a restaurant, and his slavery is more or less useless. After ten days I managed to find afree quarter of an hour, and wrote to my friend B. And then I set to work to smash thecrockery.
Every day I drank four litres of milk, besides half a litre of cream. Also, there were always several copper saucepans toclean. At about eleven I began looking for a bed. When they gotoo slowly the passenger calls them BAHINCHUT.
We took care to have a pot always stewing, and drank pintsduring the day. Nevertheless, the conditions behind the kitchen door were suitable fora pigsty. For the first time I noticed, too, how the attitude ofwomen varies with a mans clothes. I helped ahawker pick up a barrow that he had upset.
Past experience setme against pawning my best suit. He is the slave of ahotel or a restaurant, and his slavery is more or less useless.
The cook and I generally found time to eat our dinner between ten andeleven oclock.
After the first week a quantity of linen didnot come back from the wash, as the bill was not paid.
A ceaseless, nagging chorus of ordersstreamed from her:Unspeakable idiot!
Anything, he thinks, anyinjustice, sooner than let that mob loose. Then one night there wastremendous excitement, because our first Frenchman had arrived.
Then one night there wastremendous excitement, because our first Frenchman had arrived.
ThePATRON was at his wits end to know where the milk was going.
The crockery did not arrive till eight, and, being new, hadall to be washed. After ten days I managed to find afree quarter of an hour, and wrote to my friend B. After an hour a policeman came back with the tin of cocaine and a notefrom the analyst.