audio-video

[Audio-video] Richard Stallman's speech at Norwich

From: Jeremy Hansen
Subject: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman's speech at Norwich
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:31:59 +0000

Hi GNU AV folks-

Is there an issue with distributing RMS' speeches on Youtube? I know he asked
for a list of specific file types, but if they're on Youtube, it's not clear to
me exactly how much control we have over the format. Any advice would be
greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Jeremy A. Hansen, PhD, CISSP
Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Norwich University
(802) 485-2221 | address@hidden | http://nuacc.org/jhansen
Dewey 301, 158 Harmon Drive, Northfield, VT 05663 USA