audio-video

[Audio-video] audio-video.gnu.org site.

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] audio-video.gnu.org site.
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

To All,

A time back I asked if I could help with the site.
There was a lot of people talking about the view just seeing a
list of files was not what was wanted. I made a temp fix please
comment, and offer changes I can push and of course you all can too.

I was talking to John S.

I took some tickets for audio-video.gnu.org site to put videos up.
I was given some too. I offer to take on the task to rebuild the web
site. The intro(first page) Is well liked I will have links shortly
to show what I would like to do.

I was also asking John S if we can change it to Django. I will have html
 version of the site. We can have it with multiple languages with w/o
Django, and we have other sites parts of our sites in Django. I will
make a version of that too. That might take some time, but I will make
links available for all to look over.

Best Regards,

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
lajjr3