Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore

From: Kourosh Kalayeh
Subject: Re: AUCTeX does not ask for width for \includegraphics macro anymore
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 01:54:08 +0000

On 6 Mar 2023, at 2:34, Ikumi Keita wrote:

Didn't you hit just RET for "(Optional) Overlay:" query? If so, that's
default behavior of AUCTeX: When you hit just RET for a query of
optional argument, the rest of queries of optional argument is skipped.
To avoid that behavior, customize TeX-insert-macro-default-style' to show-all-optional-args'.

Thanks Ikumi. Previously, when AUCTeX inquired for options I could have autocomplete both width and \linewidth but now AUCTeX does not recognize this. See the attached screenshot.

I also noticed that with the most recent update autocomplete for width add an extra width, see the second screenshot.

Thanks,
Kourosh