Re: AUCTeX to compile each \include file to a separate file

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: AUCTeX to compile each \include file to a separate file
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:03:37 +0000

    > Hi Kourosh, kaykal <kaykal@pm.me> writes:

    >> Is there anyway to generate different PDF files for each included
    >> file in master file with AUCTeX.
    >>
    >> More specifically, I have one master file called “master”, in
    >> which, I have included two chapters: “chapter01” and “chapter02”.
    >> I want AUCTeX (after appropriate number of runs) to generate one
    >> PDF for the master file, one PDF for chapter01, one PDF for
    >> chapter02 and (the bonus) one PDF for bibliography.

    > I'm not sure how you plan to do that, but one solution comes to my
    > mind is using \includeonly in the preamble and control the output
    > with it.

    > See here for details:

    >   http://latexref.xyz/_005cinclude-_0026-_005cincludeonly.html

    > Best, Arash

\includeonly and use refsection to make bibliographies per chapter. See
this stackexchange question:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/87414/per-chapter-bibliographies-in-biblatex.

If individual chapter biographies are not necessary then why not use
something like PDFtk to split the master pdf into chapter pdfs?

Good luck.