Re: AUCTex in WSL cannot find TeX Live in Win

From: petepetite75
Subject: Re: AUCTex in WSL cannot find TeX Live in Win
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:16:56 +0200

Greetings Ikumi,

> Then, wsl emacs cannot start asynchronous process of windows binary via
> "bash -c", while bash itself can. I wonder what the difference is.

Looks tricky. Do you think there is a reasonable chance at all, this could be easily resolved? I'm beginning to fear, my 'patient' may turn out to be a hopeless case and it has taken too much of your precious time, already.

> How about
> (let ((process-connection-type nil))
> (start-process "dummy" (current-buffer) TeX-shell TeX-shell-command-option "cmd.exe"))
> then? Does it open a windows command prompt?

Not either, i.e. again ("#<process-dummy>")
;(

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine

FreeMail powered by mail.de - mehr Sicherheit, Seriosität und Komfort