Some LaTeX commands, such as \boldsymbol and \hspace, can't be completed

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Some LaTeX commands, such as \boldsymbol and \hspace, can't be completed in AUCTeX.
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 11:34:03 +0800

On Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, I use the self-compiled git master version of
Emacs and installed AUCTeX, company-math, cdlatex, etc. as a
LaTeX-based document preparation environment.

But I still found there are some LaTeX commands, such as \boldsymbol
and \hspace, which can't completed automatically when I type some of
their opening characters.

Any hints for solving this problem?

Regards,
HZ