Re: LaTeX-math-list: Binding on key sequences?

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: LaTeX-math-list: Binding on key sequences?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 15:41:04 +0900

Hi Heiko,

>> Try this:
> Yes, I tried.
>>
>> (eval-after-load "latex"
>> It works at least for me.

> But not for me.  I loaded the whole function in .emacs,

> but it did not succeed after a new start or loading.

Hmm. I tried again and confirmed it does work for me. So I guess
something in your personal configuration hinders it. Could you show us
the output of M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET ? Or it might be enough just
to minimize the contents of your .emacs in order to find out the
culprit.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita