Re: AUCTeX in Aquamacs for pstricks and Ghostscript 9.53 with transparen

From: Roussanka Loukanova
Subject: Re: AUCTeX in Aquamacs for pstricks and Ghostscript 9.53 with transparency
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:14:24 +0200

Hi Ikumi,

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 8:59 AM Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> wrote:
> I place the following code at the end of relevant files, and hope that it's
> correct. Is it correct?

> %%% Local Variables:
> %%% mode: latex
> %%% TeX-command-extra-options: "-output-driver=\"xdvipdfmx -i
> dvipdfmx-unsafe.cfg -q -E\""
> %%% TeX-engine: xetex
> %%% TeX-master: t
> %%% End:

Is the line for TeX-command-extra-options actually a long one line
without intervening newline? Then it looks good to me.

Yes, the line is long, without any breaks, i.e., without new lines. This is caused just by the email.

> But the tree drawings that I have do not look good by typesetting them
> with the above code of XeLaTeX. Do you know something?

Sorry, I have no idea.

It seems that this is caused by xelatex.

I wrote and sent some examples to Herbert Schulz of TeX on Mac OSX list. He suggested writing to xelatex folks with sample examples. Do you know whom to write to?

Best Regards,
Roussanka

Regards,
Ikumi Keita