Re: pstricks style

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: pstricks style
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 00:32:48 +0900

Hi Jean,

> I find there is a contradiction in the pstricks.el style file. To
> compile a document that uses pstricks, you can assign the value "Dvips"
> to TeX-PDF-from-DVI and activate TeX-PDF-mode.  But pstricks.el set
> (TeX-PDF-mode-off) ...

Thanks for reporting this issue. Do you think it's reasonable to replace
that (TeX-PDF-mode-off) in pstrickes.el with just (setq TeX-PDF-from-DVI
"Dvips") and let the user to determine the value of TeX-PDF-mode? (I
don't have experience with PSTricks, so I'd like to ask someone with
suitable knowledge about this.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita