12.2.0 preview-latex doesn't draw until I scroll or move

From: Luke Lau
Subject: 12.2.0 preview-latex doesn't draw until I scroll or move
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 16:24:09 +0100

Hi, I’m using preview-latex to preview my equations and its working great so far.
A minor tidbit that I’m having with it is that if I try to preview something at a point with C-c C-p C-p, then I need to scroll/bring up a minibuffer/etc before it draws.
Using C-c C-p C-p
After pressing C-l
Moving the cursor doesn’t seem to trigger drawing unless it scrolls the buffer.
Is there a setting I should be configuring to avoid this? Or is this a known issue?

Thanks
Luke