Re: [AUCTeX] Font size of TABLE-OF-CONTENTS or RefTex Select

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Font size of TABLE-OF-CONTENTS or RefTex Select
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:07:54 +0100

163 mail <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for your replay.

Hi Bruce,

you're welcome.  For future mails to the list, please use the "reply to
all" command in your MUA and keep address@hidden' in CC.

> I tried to customize "font-lock-function-name-face”, But all the font
> related to the function part are changed, including "\begin{equation},
> \section{balabala}”, Since I just want to make the font size in “toc”
> smaller, do you know how to customize `reftex-section-heading-face’
> only?  Thanks.

It is hard to help with this issue or give a hint as you provide no
information about the Emacs version you're using and your OS etc.
Please provide more information.

Until then, a wild guess is: Customize (M-x customize-face RET)
`font-lock-function-name-face' and let it inherit from default; maybe
that helps.

Best, Arash