[AUCTeX] Repeat TeX-command-run-all without buffer change

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [AUCTeX] Repeat TeX-command-run-all without buffer change
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 15:19:38 +0200

Hi list,

the command TeX-command-run-all sometimes not detects that another latex
run is necessary. That's no problem one could hit C-c C-a again, but this
does only work for me if the buffer changes (add a word or delete a
whitespace). I find this inconvenient. For example in Texstudio one can
hit the compile command several times behind each other.

What can I do to fix that?

Regards

Thorsten Grothe