Re: [AUCTeX] Customize tex-ispell.el

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customize tex-ispell.el
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:30:42 +0200

Hi Arash,

* Arash Esbati: 25.04.2017 (18:09):

> you find a way in the manual how to do this [1].  You can add something
> like this to you init file and restart Emacs:
>
>     (eval-after-load "tex-ispell"
>       '(TeX-ispell-skip-setcdr
>         '(("question" ispell-tex-arg-end))))
>
> Or as a local variable in your .tex file, depending on your use case.

ah thank you, did not know that. Now I got this construct and it's
working fine:

(eval-after-load "tex-ispell"
  '(progn
     (TeX-ispell-skip-setcar
      '(("\\\\blank\\*?" ispell-tex-arg-end 0)
        ("\\\\titelbwr" ispell-tex-arg-end 6)
        ("\\\\addlinespace" ispell-tex-arg-end)
        ))
     (TeX-ispell-skip-setcdr
      '(("question" ispell-tex-arg-end)
        ))))

but I got problems with cmidrules, they are defined in tex-ispell.el but
the regexp seems not to work for this construct:

\cmidrule(lr){2-2}

How can I add this to the above setting? Sorry for the silly question,
but I'm a beginner in regexp :-)

Regards

Thorsten