Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.90 released

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] AUCTeX 11.90 released
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:48:34 +0100

"Janusz S. Bien" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

>>> I am a contributor in the Spanish Team at translationproject.org. As
>>> you need translators for AUCTeX, I wonder if I could contribute in
>>> some way.
>
> What about translating the manual or a tutorial?

With respect to the manual, there'd be the same problem, i.e., it would
be hard to keep up-to-date given that we probably don't have too many
Spanish speaking contributors who would regularly update the
translation.  And the manual is huge.

But a non-official tutorials (in any language) just showcasing the most
important AUCTeX features and instructions on how to get started would
be most welcome.  I mean, everybody knows that a tutorial/blog post on
the internet which is more than a year old might not match exactly to
the current version of the software.

Bye,
Tassilo