Re: [AUCTeX] overlay prompting

From: jfbu
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] overlay prompting
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 08:07:15 +0100

Le 02/03/2016 09:20, jfbu a écrit :
Le 01/03/2016 23:54, jfbu a écrit :
Hence one only needs to modify the definition of one such character
not elsewhere used. For example your obelus ÷ expands to \textdiv.
With \def\textdiv{\textbackslash} the trick is done.

Some LaTeX complements are needed here, because I got some
surprises. First one needs package textcomp (which may be loaded
by default by some font packages). But then, turns out my last
experience was with an utf-8 encoded source.

https://www.latex-project.org/cgi-bin/ltxbugs2html?pr=latex/4454&introduction=yes&state=open

Best,
Jean-François