[AUCTeX] Minibuffer completion for environment in context-mode

From: Andrea De Michele
Subject: [AUCTeX] Minibuffer completion for environment in context-mode
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:16:38 +0100

Hi all,

in context-mode the minibuffer completion doesn't work when I try to
insert/change an environment.

I looked at the code and I found that this is due to the fact that the
'ConTeXt-environment-list' variable is 'nil'.

If I add 'ConTeXt-environment-list' to the list in
'ConTeXt-language-variable-list' variable the completion start to
work. I don't known because it was not there and if there are some
drawback to do that.

bye,
Andrea

--