Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..ref commands, and solve a few other pbs
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:43:08 +0100

Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden> writes:

>> If there's something else I have to do, please tell me.
>
> Indeed, this revision which I had proposed seems to be useless as far
> as execution speed is concerned --- at least that was not why Stefan
> did the change, and nobody had complained.
>
> However it still have some added value in terms of warning the user in
> case that a duplicate node name is detected.

Ah, right, that's indeed useful.

> So, I am not really opinionated whether this further change is needed,
> it is up to you...

I think the hash-table approach is a bit over-engineered.  I've
committed something simpler in

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/auctex.git/commit/?id=fb09c26aa539c1a3a48ccf78098ed536f48c4870

I've also removed the optional NODES parameter because apparently nobody
used it anyway.

Bye,
Tassilo