Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX ToC, open files only in one frame

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] RefTeX ToC, open files only in one frame
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:24:50 +0200

Hi Kostas,

> Hi,
>
> My apologies for the late reply.
>
> If file 2 buffer is already opened but nob visible, the same behaviour I
> described in my first is observed.

Sorry, I misread the code of `reftex-toc-visit-location', what you see
is the intended behavior: different file → open in a new windows .
That part of the code doesn't seem to have been changed in the last
decade or so, so I don't know which behavior you want to restore.  I
just tried with Emacs 23, it works as described in your first email.

Bye,
Mosè