Re: [AUCTeX] Prevent filling (formating) for special commands

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Prevent filling (formating) for special commands
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 12:45:01 +0100

Thorsten Grothe <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Thorsten,

>> Ok, since a few minutes you can customize the new variable:
>
> sorry, did no see that, it's in a new Auctex version, right? I updated
> a few minutes ago, with el-get (using melpa) but the variable is not
> in my auctex version, is it in the devel version?

As far as I know, there's no auctex package on MELPA.  I guess you mean
the GNU ELPA archive instead, no?

In that case, yes, that version doesn't have that variable yet, it's
only in the current Git master branch:

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/auctex.git/

I don't have any concrete plans to update the ELPA package, but usually
I do that reasonably frequently.  I'll see if I can do that at the
weekend.

Bye,
Tassilo