[AUCTeX] Multiple \addbibresource instances

From: Ettore Aldrovandi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Multiple \addbibresource instances
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 15:03:43 -0500

Hello,

having multiple instances of \addbibresource in my .tex source does not seem to
work, _unless_ I explicitly customize reftex-default-bibliography to set it to
the list of each .bib file I want to use.

Thus, if I want to use, say default.bib and local.bib, then I have to have the
customization:

(reftex-default-bibliography
   (quote
    ("~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/default.bib"
"~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/local.bib")))

in addition to

\addbibresource{default.bib}
\addbibresource{local.bib}

in my latex file.  The latter alone does not work (I'm using
reftex-external-file-finders to let RefTeX find the files).

I have the impression (member "biblatex" TeX-active-styles) returns nil, but
not being able to speak Lisp, I have no idea whether this is relevant.

Thanks,

--Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *    http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu