Re: [AUCTeX] Indentation of \if statements

From: Oleh
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Indentation of \if statements
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:11:45 +0100

Hi Lars,

> Just out of interest, would the patch still handle
>
> \IfBooleanTF{#1}{true}{false}
>
> (xparse package)

It does handle it well, because of capitalization.  It wouldn't handle
"\ifBoolean" though.

As a work-around, I could look for braces on the same line.  But I'm
not really a LaTeX expert, I've used only "\ifdefined" and
"\ifstrequal" in my documents.  And now that I've checked, the patch
works for "\ifdefined" but not for "\ifstrequal" (I'll add a follow-up
patch shortly).

What other commands that start with "\if" come up?

regards,
Oleh