[AUCTeX] Reftex (auctex?) and clone-indirect-buffer

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: [AUCTeX] Reftex (auctex?) and clone-indirect-buffer
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 23:16:07 +0100

Hi,

I use very often the function clone-indirect-buffer for editing a file
in different points and above to have different narrows (this works with
org files/buffer perfectly).

With auctex (reftex?) I have the problem that I can not add
bibliographical refs in a cloned buffer, because I get the error "Reftex
can only work in buffers with a file" (or something like that). (The
buffer is obviously related to a file...)

Is there maybe something to do?

Many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::